Friday, January 23, 2009

Buddhas In My Office

.
From the archives. Well, this is in St. Louis if not exactly about St. Louis. Actually, it's my desk. The little figures remind me of the impermanence of technology and coffee trends, whispering the principle of non-attachment to squeezable rubber toys, however holy. Oh, and what's that hand thing in the background? Click here.

WHAT I CAN'T DECIDE: what to do for theme day next week. I have an idea, though. Don't know if I can find all the props I'd need.

TOMORROW: Society For The Support of Penniless Lawyers

4 comments:

Olivier said...

voila des bouddhas modernes ;o)

MurciaDailyPhoto said...

It's so funny this photo.

Virginia said...

Well I don't feel as guilty about my dumpster diving for photos when Bob Crowe is photographing desk toys. What's this world coming to!

Penniless lawyers? That's a good one.

Virginia said...

Theme Day??? Holy cow I forgot all about that.I don't even remember the theme. My coffers are so empty I am sure I don't have it already. Thanks for the heads up B.
V