Friday, March 6, 2009

Snakepit

.
I need to get out and shoot some new stuff (in my spare time). For a few days, we will go back to the strange, sometimes desolate area north of the Arch. This is the same weird plaza, still under construction, as in my posts of February 18 and February 10. The latter was shot looking through the hole of one of those red metal donuts. Your children might not want to use that area in the lower left as a wading pool.

WHAT"S ON TODAY'S CALENDAR: another Rituxan infusion. I [heart symbol] big pharma.

TOMORROW:
The Polaroid Kidd


2 comments:

cieldequimper said...

This is really nice though quite obscure! Have a great weekend!

Virginia said...

I just had a flashback. Was it you or your creative son that had a guy with a big snake last summer? I like the copper donuts but the snake is creepy Bob. Let's get outta here!
V