Saturday, April 3, 2010

In A Rut

.
Tower Grove Park, three weeks ago in late winter. I keep posting all these ominous black and white HDRs. Should I be looking at myself in the mirror more carefully? I'm not a bleak person but it's true that I like interesting more than pretty.


And speaking of which, it seems that all of the flowering trees in St. Louis have exploded into bloom in the last 48 hours. Better go make some happy pictures. There is a terrific photo op today with a group of shooters in a city park. More about that tomorrow if the weather holds.

4 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

This "mood" photo is much more interesting than a sunny bright photo.

I agree with the comment you left on Jilly's MOnte Carlo daily photo about the Visible Man and Visible Woman plastic models that we had as children.

cieldequimper said...

Ghost story.

Eleonora Baldwin said...

The flood, the bleak forest, the ominous landscapes... You're in a darkly romantic place right now, that's all.

Thank you for your kind words over at my place, the ivy covered Roman palazzo.

Ciao and Happy Easter weekend.
Eleonora

Virginia said...

Keep these coming and I'm going to need a little "mood elevator"! :) Should have saved this great one for Halloween! Go forth and find interesting or pretty, you do both equally well.
Bon weekend!
v

PS Where's Will?