Friday, December 2, 2011

Armed And Dangerous

.
Skeet Shooting 2011-11-25 1 BW

Okay, I forgot that yesterday was Thursday. Sometimes when I work stupid hours like this, I lose track of the day of the week and occasionally the time of day. I just rely on my iPhone calendar to tell me what to do next. So no Arch yesterday. Sometimes it needs a rest. Me, too.

We're still in Kansas until I shoot some new local material. This is son Andy out with the skeet shooters, with his cousin Ryan in the background. He's not actually dangerous. In fact, he's rather kind-hearted and wouldn't shoot anything but a clay pigeon. For example, he's in the midst of a career change from a software engineer for businesses he doesn't care about to a math teacher in the Chicago public schools. Andy does not carry a firearm on the streets of Chicago, although under some circumstances this might be advisable.

6 comments:

Olivier said...

jamais tire de ma vie, sauf avec les fusils avec des fleches en plastique pour jouer au ball trap enfant.

Julie said...

Golly, I can not imagine wearing a fire-arm on the streets of Sydney.

brattcat said...

good wishes to andy as he makes this career change.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

This is a noble career change. We need talented math and science teachers.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

What a handsome lad Bob, and good on him for wanting to contribute to the educational system. My husband did exactly the same thing, he worked in big business making heaps of money (that was nice haha!) but no job satisfaction, he changed over and joined Curtin University and never looked back!

Nathalie said...

Congratulations to Andy for making the career choice that deep down he believes he should be making. It's a sign of great inner strength. In these circumstances I don't think he needs a firearm.