Friday, December 23, 2011

Delicate Unit

.
Delicate Unit

Delicate unit indeed. Wonder what's inside? On a couple of occasions I've seen something like this at airports, cases that seemed to contain organs on rush delivery for transplant. Don't think that's the case here.

I found this small pick-up parked downtown. The decals in the back window are a common style in the U.S. but I've never seen any with such overt American-style religiosity. More often the stickers disparage something the driver doesn't like,
such as this (some red meat for my fellow Mac users). Well, chacun à son goût.

That's all I got today. Same old issue, too much work, not enough time to do it, photo-fun gets pushed back. In fact, it's been a particularly overloaded week, one that keeps reminding me of this famous clip:


3 comments:

Olivier said...

tres bon l'extrait des monty python ;o)) j adore

brattcat said...

oh, i'd forgotten how funny they were. thank you for starting my day with a laugh. my brain hurts too. but i'm definitely not going to the doctor after seeing this...and i plan to avoid anyone with a handkerchief on his head.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Monty Python rules, thanks for the laugh Bob and I hope that you and you family have the very best Christmas, try to relax a bit!!