Sunday, November 11, 2012

Today's Destination

.
Floodwall 2012-10-28 1

I'm in the air this morning, heading for sunny southern California. I've got a business meeting in Los Angeles all day Monday and Tuesday morning. The plane arrives at LAX at 11:30 AM today. I'll pick up a rental car and spend a happy half day shooting around the city of the angels. The weather should be perfect. Maybe I'll run into my favorite LA character, Nick Danger.

With luck, some pix should be up tomorrow.

The top photo is a new painting on the graffiti-okay part of the Mississippi River flood wall. The bottom is of Disney Hall, home of the Los Angeles Philharmonic, a photo I took a year and a half ago.

I love to explore Los Angeles. As the saying goes, it's an nice place - no, a great place - to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Disney Hall 1

3 comments:

Birdman said...

I prefer Disney, everyday.

William Kendall said...

That's a rather peculiar looking building...

Enjoy California!

Jack said...

This is a graffiti-okay wall? So, they just tossed in the towel and decided not to fight them. Vandals 1, society 0.