Friday, January 2, 2015

Madeleine SLAMs The New Year

Madeleine at SLAM 2015-01-01 6

Mrs. C, Emily, Madeleine and I took a swing by the St. Louis Art Museum on New Year's Day. Once again she confronts the work of Donald Judd, this time more aggressively than the previous encounter. Still no clear winner.

Ms. M found it terribly difficult to sit still at lunch. It was so much more fun to try those new skills in the galleries, surrounded by Do Not Touch signs.                   

Madeleine at SLAM 2015-01-01 3

Madeleine at SLAM 2015-01-01 1

9 comments:

s.c said...

You can't start early enough to interest kids in art. Nice

Norma said...

She's really growing.

She's one up on me. I've lived in St. Louis all my life and have never been inside the Art Museum....

Birdman said...

I can just imagine how panicky art museum guards get when faced the kiddies. Great 1st shot with all the glass and the princess.

Virginia said...

I an aggressive art lover is a joy to watch. See my blog today! :)

I hope we get to see a lot of Miss M in 2015, B!
V

William Kendall said...

Getting kids into appreciating art can't start too early.

Memphis MOJO said...

Terrific shots, she's really a cutie.

Using Mrs. and Ms. in the same piece defeats the purpose of Ms. imo. Just sayin'.

Stefan Jansson said...

Running around, I think I remember how much fun that could be.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

An art critic in the making.. only much cuter than most of the art critics I know :)

Jack said...

Beautiful. I loved the comparison of the current and earlier Judd photos.