Sunday, March 29, 2015

Post 'em If You Got 'em

Mobot 2015-03-28 1

Out of material. Just nothing new to post and it's not far enough into spring for public events to start. Shall I go dumpster diving in the archives? (Reminds me of this sad old song.) 

It was possible the cherry blossoms were starting at the Missouri Botanical Garden so I headed over. They weren't (another week, maybe two). Not much blooming yet outdoors so I went to the Climatron and straight into this. The sign called it torch ginger.                             

Mobot 2015-03-28 2

8 comments:

Halcyon said...

Fantastic macro!

cieldequimper said...

Oh that's magnificent. Dig into the archives if you have others like this!

There's lots going on in Versailles today under the rain and in the wind but I'm elsewhere so I'm missing all the umbrella fun...

Stefan Jansson said...

Great macro photos Bob. It is raining non-stop in my area so the planned bike ride is on hold. Might have to do a bit of archive digging.

Luis Gomez said...

Gorgeous!

Birdman said...

Sounds like the 'Airmen' would be a fun adventure to see LIVE.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Still lots to see in St Louis Bob.. Wonderful macros Bob..

William Kendall said...

Beautiful colour, Bob!

Jack said...

Bob, we are all green with envy that you have stuff like these in your archives to show us when you run out of fresh material!