Thursday, August 11, 2016

Peinture En Plein Air


Captions in French two days in a row, huh? Must be getting snobby. I'll have to speak in more guttural tones soon. The reasons will be apparent in a month or so. 

This young man was doing his thing just across North 14th Street from the sign in yesterday's post, part of the little street festival in Old North St. Louis. The painting was far from finished so I have no opinion about it. But what's that in the lower right corner? A child's car seat? Tell me if you see something different.            

5 comments:

Bill said...

Artist in action, great shot! Looks like a backpack to me.

William Kendall said...

I think it's a backpack too. He seems quite focused.

Memphis MOJO said...

He's wearing the right ballcap.

Nathalie H.D. said...

I also believe it's a backpack. Can't understand where you saw a child's seat.

Is this the artist who also did the "live with no regrets" painting?

Stefan Jansson said...

He seems to like his tattoos as well.